When does Granada vs Getafe kick off? Friday 12th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Granada vs Getafe being played? Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes
Where can I get tickets for Granada vs Getafe? No tickets are available as these matches are being played behind closed doors
What TV channel is Granada vs Getafe on in the UK? This match will be televised live on LaLigaTV (Sky channel 435, Virgin channel 554) for those with a Premier Sport subscription
Where can I stream Granada vs Getafe in the UK? Premier Sport subscribers in the UK can stream the match live via a Premier Player subscription
bet365 customers may be able to stream this match live via their website and you can check their schedule here
THE TEAM NEWS
- Granada are enjoying an excellent season so far and their home form has been a key reason for that having won eight of their 13 matches so they will look to build on that as they welcome Getafe to town.
- They are without Antonio Puertas for this game through suspension so that opens up a spot for Foulquier to potentially come in on the right side of midfield unless they do decide to play with wing-backs.
- Herrera is fit again to come back into his midfield role so he likely replaces Eteki but Diego Martinez is unlikely to make any wholesale changes from the team that was playing so well prior to the break.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Rui Silva; Victor Diaz, Domingos Duarte, German Sanchez, Carlos Neva; Foulquier, Gonzalons, Herrera, Machis; Soldado, Carlos Fernandez
Unavailable: Antonio Puertas (Suspended), Quini (Injured), Lozano (Injured), Alex Martinez (Injured)
- Getafe were enjoying a sensational season prior to the enforced break as they are competing for the fourth Champions League place and are progressing well in the Europa League after beating Ajax in the last round.
- They will have to do without Mata, Arambarri and Makismovic who are all suspended for this game so Jose Bordales has to piece together a new central midfield combination with Etebo and Timor expected to come into the side.
- Angel should come into the attack to partner Jorge Molina unless Deyverson is given the nod as Bordales will be desperately hoping his team can keep the momentum they had prior to the break.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): David Soria; Suarez, Dakonam, Etxeita, Olivera; Nyom, Etebo, Timor, Cucurella; Angel, Jorge Molina
Unavailable: Arambarri (Suspended), Maksimovic (Suspended), Mata (Suspended)
- Granada have lost only 2 of their last 12 home league matches
- Granada are unbeaten in their last 5 matches in all competitions
- Granada have failed to score during the first half in
- Getafe have won 3 of their last 4 away league matches without conceding a goal
- Getafe have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 league matches
- Getafe have failed to score in only 2 of their last 12 away league matches
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Getafe’s last 10 away league matches
- Getafe have scored the first goal in 6 of their last 8 away league matches
- Both teams have scored in each of the last 6 La Liga meetings between Granada and Getafe
These sides were both enjoying fantastic seasons before the break but it was Getafe who were on the verge of something special. They are competing hard for fourth place and are flying in the Europa League, and they will be desperate not to let their hard work go to waste. They are missing a trio of important players which will not help them here and while goals may be expected in normal circumstances, this could be a tamer affair than many expect so consider under 2.5 goals.