When does Barcelona vs Leganes kick off? Tuesday 16th June, 2020 – 21:00 (UK)
Where is Barcelona vs Leganes being played? Camp Nou
Where can I get tickets for Barcelona vs Leganes? No tickets are available as these matches are being played behind closed doors
What TV channel is Barcelona vs Leganes on in the UK? This match will be televised live on LaLigaTV (Sky channel 435, Virgin channel 554) for those with a Premier Sport subscription
Where can I stream Barcelona vs Leganes in the UK? Premier Sport subscribers in the UK can stream the match live via a Premier Player subscription
bet365 customers may be able to stream this match live via their website and you can check their schedule here
THE TEAM NEWS
- Barcelona returned to action in style on Saturday evening as they hammered Mallorca 4-0 away from home to stay at the top of La Liga and they will be keen to push on with another victory back at the Camp Nou.
- They are expected to make at least two changes as Lenglet is back from suspension so should replace Araujo at the heart of defence, while Jordi Alba is banned so Junior Firpo is expected to come at left-back.
- Suarez was a second-half substitute at the weekend but he could come in at the expense of Braithwaite, while it would be no surprise to see Rakitic and Arthur be handed starts in central midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Junior Firpo; Busquets, De Jong, Rakitic; Messi, Suarez, Griezmann
Unavailable: Dembele (Injured), Jordi Alba (Suspended)
- Leganes paid the price on Saturday for a slow start at home to Valladolid as they went behind in the second minute and could not recover going on to ultimately lose 2-1 and they cannot afford the same here.
- They will be without Oscar Rodriguez and Siovas who are both suspended for this game and boss Javier Aguirre will contemplate a few rotations to try shore them up at the back with five across the defence most likely.
- Bryan Gil and Roger Assale could both feature here while Aitor Rubial may come into the midfield as Aguirre may decide to make wholesale changes and prioritise the crunch match with Mallorca on Friday night.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Pichu Cuellar; Rosales, Bustinza, Omeruo, Awaziem, Jonathan Silva; Aitor Rubial, Amadou, Roque Mesa, Kevin Rodrigues; Carrillo
Unavailable: Szymanowski (Injured), Oscar Rodriguez (Suspended), Siovas (Suspended)
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 26 home league matches
- Barcelona have won 20 of their last 21 home league matches
- Barcelona have scored the first goal in 12 of their last 13 home league matches
- Barcelona have been winning at both half-time and full-time in their last 4 home matches against Leganes in all competitions
- Barcelona have won 7 of their last 8 matches against Leganes in all competitions
- Lionel Messi has scored a total of 8 goals in Barcelona’s last 4 home matches against Leganes in all competitions
- Leganes have won only 2 of their last 10 league matches
- Leganes have failed to keep a clean sheet in 13 of their last 14 away league matches
- There has been at least 1 first half goal scored in the last 8 meetings between Barcelona and Leganes in all competitions
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in each of the last 8 meetings between Barcelona and Leganes in all competitions
Barcelona were not at full tilt last time out yet still had far too much quality for Mallorca and the same will likely happen here. There is a chance that while Leganes desperately need the points, they may write this game off and focus on their own clash with Mallorca on Friday night. Barca have no margin for error with Real hot on their heels and another comprehensive victory for them is on the cards.