2019-2020 Serbian SuperLiga – Partizan vs Mladost Lucani Preview & Prediction
When is Partizan vs Mladost Lucani taking place? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Partizan vs Mladost Lucani taking place? Stadion Partizana, Beograd
What television channel is Partizan vs Mladost Lucani on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Partizan vs Mladost Lucani? KLIKSPORT often stream Serbian SuperLiga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Partizan vs Mladost Lucani? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Partizan know it will take something of a miracle to prevent Crvena zvezda from sealing the SuperLiga title and indeed their rivals may have already got the job done by the time this match kicks off.
- The decision to do away with the postseason because of the impact of COVID-19 on the schedule was the final nail in the coffin for Partizan’s title hopes but they have been second best all season and their chief goal now will be to hold off third-placed Vojvodina.
- Goals have certainly not been an issue for Savo Milosevic’s side as they have scored the most in the SuperLiga and they have been particularly prolific on home turf where they have not failed to score in the league since March last year.
- Mladost Lucani’s form prior to the suspension of the SuperLiga was largely positive with four wins from their last six outings keeping them just barely in the top half of the table.
- Their recent record against Partizan is surprisingly good as they won the reverse fixture earlier this season and held them to a draw in two of their three meetings in the 2018-19 campaign so that will give them some degree of confidence ahead of this trip to the capital.
- Milan Bojovic was in decent form prior to the break having scored in three of his last five appearances and Mladost Lucani will likely need their striker to be on the top of his game if they are to have any chance of taking something from this game.
Partizan are understandably the favourites going into this first game back but they may not have it all their own way against an opponent who have caused them some problems in recent meetings. However, those frustrations may inspire the Belgradian side to put in a performance and although the SuperLiga title is beyond them now, they should still have enough quality to seal the win but don’t rule out Mladost Lucani from finding the net themselves.