When is Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur taking place? Tuesday 30th July, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur taking place? Allianz Arena, Munich
What television channel is Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur on? This match will be televised live on ITV4
Where can I stream Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur? This match will be streamed live via the ITV Hub
For viewers in the United States, the match will be shown live on ESPN+ which can you sign up to here
Where can I get tickets for Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur? Link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Real Madrid arrive in Munich for the Audi Cup with plenty to prove following their 7-3 thrashing by their city rivals Atletico in the final match of their trip to the USA where they also lost 3-1 to Bayern Munich and drew 2-2 against Arsenal.
- They trailed 5-0 at half-time against Atletico and were perhaps fortunate that they didn’t concede more than seven goals during the game. They also had a man sent off for the second game in a row with Daniel Carvajal seeing red in the second half.
- Real travelled to Germany without the injured Jovic, Mendy, Courtois, Asensio and Brahimi. Casemiro, James Rodriguez and Eder Militão are all back in training with the club following time off due to international duty, but are not included in the squad. Gareth Bale has not travelled either so will not come face to face his former club.
- Tottenham’s pre-season continues with a trip to Munich for the Audi Cup where they meet Real Madrid in the semi-finals, and then on Wednesday, they will face either host club Bayern Munich or Turkish club Fenerbahce.
- They have just returned from a trip to Asia where they defeated Juventus 3-2 in Singapore before losing their latest friendly 2-1 against Premier League rivals Manchester United in Shanghai.
- Spurs have travelled to Germany without Serge Aurier, Eric Dier, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Ben Davies, and Victor Wanyama. Hugo Lloris has a chance of returning in goal after missing their first two friendlies due to illness.
Both Real Madrid and Tottenham are coming into this match on the back of defeats though Real’s humiliation against Atletico will have caused them much more concern than Tottenham’s loss against Man United. The manner of Real Madrid’s matches on their tour to the USA certainly suggests a good chance of a high-scoring encounter and Tottenham can make the most of Real’s charitable defending by claiming a 3-2 win over the Spanish giants.