2019-20 Portuguese Primeira Liga – Tondela vs Desportivo Aves Preview & Prediction
When is Tondela vs Desportivo Aves taking place? Thursday 11th June, 2020 – 21:15 (UK)
Where is Tondela vs Desportivo Aves taking place? Estádio João Cardoso, Tondela
Where can I get tickets for Tondela vs Desportivo Aves? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Tondela vs Desportivo Aves on? FreeSports have the rights to Portuguese Primeira Liga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Tondela vs Desportivo Aves? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Bet365 subscribers can stream Portuguese Primeira Liga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tondela picked up a morale-boosting point in their first match back after the break in action as they made the trip to Lisbon and held Benfica to a goalless draw to claim a vital point in their fight against the drop.
- Valente and Filipe Ferreira both picked up knocks in that game which forced them to come off and the duo will face late fitness tests although both appeared to be cramp and fatigue rather than anything more serious than that.
- Forwards Ronan and Strkalj both missed that match and are rated as doubtful once again here which would be a blow as they will want more firepower at their disposal for a match they will hope to win.
- Desportivo Aves’ bleak hopes of survival took another blow last time out as they were beaten by Belenenses 0-2 at home and they seem increasingly resigned to their impending fate and demotion.
- Boss Nuno Santos billed that game as a "life or death" match so the defeat could well knock their confidence and morale even further and he has a big job on his hands to ensure his players are motivated for this game.
- Midfielders Luiz Fernando and Ruben Macedo are both available again after suspension and return to the fold so Nuno Santos will be tempted to throw both of them back into the side in an attempt to change things around.
Desportivo Aves’ hopes of survival are fading fast and their confidence levels and morale in the camp remain incredibly low. It is hard to find any reasons to support them at present and they will find it difficult to lift themselves after putting so much emphasis on getting a result and failing last time out. Tondela on the other hand, come into this game with some confidence after drawing against Benfica. This match presents a difficult challenge for them but they should be capable of breaking Aves down eventually while keeping a clean sheet.