2019-20 Portuguese Primeira Liga – Sporting Braga vs Vitoria Guimaraes Preview & Prediction
When is Sporting Braga vs Vitoria Guimaraes taking place? Thursday 25th June, 2020 – 21:00 (UK)
Where is Sporting Braga vs Vitoria Guimaraes taking place? Estádio Municipal de Braga, Braga
Where can I get tickets for Sporting Braga vs Vitoria Guimaraes? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Sporting Braga vs Vitoria Guimaraes on? FreeSports have the rights to Portuguese Primeira Liga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sporting Braga vs Vitoria Guimaraes? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Bet365 subscribers can stream Portuguese Primeira Liga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sporting Braga could only manage a goalless draw against Famalicao last time out but it was their best performance of the three so far even if they remain winless since the league restarted.
- They welcome back Abel Ruiz for this game so he will add to the options for the coach but they could very well be tempted to name an unchanged starting eleven as they welcome Vitoria Guimaraes.
- Sporting have overtaken them in third place now and there is a pack of teams behind them in pursuit of fourth so Braga are under pressure to get a win under their belts and remain in the hunt for third.
- Vitoria Guimaraes have drawn all three of their matches since the return to league action and that has seen them lose ground in the race for the European places.
- The free-flowing and attacking football that they were producing in the first quarter of the year has lost momentum and they have ultimately struggled at both ends of the pitch to reproduce that form.
- Defender Florent Hanin is suspended for this match while they also have a handful of injury doubts coming into the game but they have a big enough squad to change things around which may benefit them anyhow.
The three months without action has severely hampered both of these teams as they seem to have lost all the momentum they had back in March. Neither team has picked up a win since the return and that has seen them lose ground for their respective targets. Braga showed a marginal improvement last time out while Vitoria Guimaraes are claiming draws in each game. That could easily be on the cards here and expect both teams to score in this one.