2019-20 Portuguese Primeira Liga – Sporting Braga vs Boavista Preview & Prediction
When is Sporting Braga vs Boavista taking place? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 21:00 (UK)
Where is Sporting Braga vs Boavista taking place? Estádio Municipal de Braga, Braga
Where can I get tickets for Sporting Braga vs Boavista? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Sporting Braga vs Boavista on? FreeSports have the rights to Portuguese Primeira Liga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sporting Braga vs Boavista? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Bet365 subscribers can stream Portuguese Primeira Liga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sporting Braga lost their first game back after the break as they went down 2-3 at Santa Clara which will have frustrated them after going ahead twice in that game but they will look to bounce back immediately here.
- Prior to that loss and the break in play, Braga had taken 28 points from 30 available in their previous ten matches so they will be keen to regain that form and cement their third position in the league.
- Raul Silva was sent off against Santa Clara so misses out here so veteran defender Rolando could be handed a rare start in his place while there could be some rotations further up the pitch also with Galeno and Wilson Eduardo candidates to come in.
- Boavista’s worrying slide down the table continued last time out against Moreirense and that 0-1 defeat could easily have been avoided had they not missed a 93rd minute penalty in that game.
- There was further negatives coming from that match as both Fabiano and Ackah are both suspended for this match now while Stojilkovic misses out once again – this time as part of his loan agreement against his parent club.
- Topscorer Heriberto Tavares – albeit with just three for the season – is a major injury doubt for this match to compound Daniel Ramos’ selection problems so they will be significantly weakened for this match.
Sportiing Braga were stunned last time out against Santa Clara but they only had themselves to blame with some poor defending and ill-discipline. They will look to set things right here and a fixture against an out-of-form Boavista side gives them the perfect opportunity. The hosts have plenty of creativity in their ranks and with a game under their belts, expect a sharper and more focused Braga side who should win comfortably and keep a clean sheet.