2019-20 Portuguese Primeira Liga – Pacos de Ferreira vs FC Porto Preview & Prediction
When is Pacos de Ferreira vs FC Porto taking place? Monday 29th June, 2020 – 21:15 (UK)
Where is Pacos de Ferreira vs FC Porto taking place? Estádio da Capital do Móvel, Paços de Ferreira
Where can I get tickets for Pacos de Ferreira vs FC Porto? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Pacos de Ferreira vs FC Porto on? FreeSports have the rights to Portuguese Primeira Liga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Pacos de Ferreira vs FC Porto? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Bet365 subscribers can stream Portuguese Primeira Liga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
PACOS DE FERREIRA
- Pacos de Ferreira have pulled off wins against Belenenses and Tondela in their last two matches to out significant distance between them and Portimonense in the final relegation spot to ease their relegation worries.
- They have hit form at just the right time and they can welcome back French midfielder Diaby and forward Adriano Castanheira who have both served a ban and return to the squad to welcome Porto.
- Both Helder Ferreira and Douglas Tanque came off in the win over Tondela with injury concerns so the duo could well miss out here and that would mean changes to the frontline for this game.
- Porto bounced back from their goalless draw with Desportivo Aves by trouncing Boavista 4-0 last time and coupled with Benfica’s shock loss to Santa Clara, that has given the club a three-point lead at the top.
- The attack finally clicked into gear after recent struggles but their defence remains strong as that saw them keep their third clean sheet in a row which they will look to build on here against Pacos de Ferreira.
- They will be without Sergio Oliveira who is suspended for this game but otherwise the coach will have the same set of players at his disposal for the match and it is unlikely there will be many changes other than Danilo Pereira coming into midfield.
Porto will be aware of the Benfica result prior to their game which may slightly condition their approach but ultimately, they will be desperate to win this game regardless. They face a Pacos de Ferreira side that are in good form themselves and will be no pushovers here. They are scoring goals and while Porto’s defence has been their strong point in recent games, the hosts can penetrate them. Both teams to score is tempting here but with the visitors’ revitalised attack being the difference-maker.