2019-20 Portuguese Primeira Liga – Famalicao vs Sporting Braga Preview & Prediction
When is Famalicao vs Sporting Braga taking place? Friday 19th June, 2020 – 21:15 (UK)
Where is Famalicao vs Sporting Braga taking place? Estádio Municipal 22 de Junho, Vila Nova de Famalicão
Where can I get tickets for Famalicao vs Sporting Braga? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Famalicao vs Sporting Braga on? FreeSports have the rights to Portuguese Primeira Liga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Famalicao vs Sporting Braga? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Bet365 subscribers can stream Portuguese Primeira Liga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Famalicao have restarted the league in the same vein of form as which they started the season as they have won their first two matches against Porto and Gil Vicente as they are playing some excellent football.
- The 3-1 win at Gil Vicente on Tuesday was particularly impressive given they had lost regular starting defenders Nehuen Perez and Alex Centelles to suspension but they shook that off and overpowered their opponents.
- The duo should both come back into the starting line-up for this game to strengthen them but Pedro Goncalves misses out through a ban of his own so that will require another change in midfield.
- Sporting Braga’s return to action has been in complete contrast to Famalicao’s as they have lost both of their matches so far and they run the risk of losing third spot with the chasing pack behind them close behind now.
- They welcome back central defender Raul Silva following suspension and he should come straight back into this leaky defence that has conceded four goals in their last two matches as veteran Rolando should make way.
- The most likely other changes to the team will come in midfield and attack as the likes of Galeno, Rui Fonte, Wilson Eduardo and Joao Novais are all pushing to be involved in this match from the start.
All the momentum is with Famalicao coming into this game and they know a victory here will see them join Braga on the same number of points. They are completely revitalised after the break while their opponents just cannot get going. Braga are conceding goals for fun and are just lacking belief since returning. This match may just refocus them and spur them on but the hosts have to be favoured based on form. That said, this should be a lively game with goals at both ends expected.