2019-20 Portuguese Primeira Liga – Boavista vs Moreirense Preview & Prediction
When is Boavista vs Moreirense taking place? Saturday 6th June, 2020 – 21:15 (UK)
Where is Boavista vs Moreirense taking place? Estádio do Bessa Século XXI, Porto
Where can I get tickets for Boavista vs Moreirense? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Boavista vs Moreirense on? FreeSports have the rights to Portuguese Primeira Liga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Boavista vs Moreirense? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Bet365 subscribers can stream Portuguese Primeira Liga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Boavista were on something of a slide down the standings prior to the enforced break in play having picked up just one point from their last four league games so they will be hoping to reset and raise their performance levels.
- Serbian forward Nikola Stojiljkovic picked up his fifth booking of the season in the last game prior to the break and subsequently misses out here but he is their only absentee as they have recouped their injured players during the break.
- The absence of Stojiljkovic will not help what is one of the weakest attacks in the division so the emphasis in this first match back will be on keeping things tight at the back against a team that sits one point above them in mid-table.
- The team were in something close to their best form before the enforced stoppage in play as they were unbeaten in six league matches and striker Fabio Abreu had scored in all six of those matches.
- They will hope to pick up where they left off after some superb performances including a 1-1 draw at Benfica and they can count on a fully fit squad to choose from for this return to action.
- In the latest round of testing, none of their players tested positive for COVID-19 which was a big boost to the club after one of their players tested positive in the first half of May when testing started.
These two teams had wildly contrasting form prior to the break as Boavista were struggling badly while Moreirense were enjoying a fruitful six-game unbeaten streak. The mood around the camp for the visitors is excellent with leading scorer Fabio Abreu aiming to continue his hot goalscoring form to potentially earn big move to a bigger club in Portugal or Spain even. With Boavista struggling to score goals, it is hard to make a case for them here, so consider the visitors Draw No Bet.