2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Walter Ferretti vs Municipal Jalapa Preview & Prediction
When is Walter Ferretti vs Municipal Jalapa taking place? Thursday 23rd April, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Walter Ferretti vs Municipal Jalapa taking place? Estadio Nacional de Fútbol, Managua
What television channel is Walter Ferretti vs Municipal Jalapa on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Walter Ferretti vs Municipal Jalapa? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Walter Ferretti vs Municipal Jalapa? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Walter Ferretti were unable to maintain their winning streak as they were narrowly defeated by Managua in their final game of the regular season in the Clausura but showed enough in that game to leave them confident heading into the play-offs.
- There was little to split the two teams but league leaders Managua were able to claim all three points with just 10 minutes remaining to bring a run of four successive victories to an end for Walter Ferretti.
- That defeat also resulted in Walter Ferretti conceding for the first time in five matches but having not conceded in any of their last four home games, this is a game where they will hold no fear.
- Municipal Jalapa will come into the final series play-offs on the back of a poor run of form after they failed to win for a fifth successive game as they slipped to defeat against Real Esteli.
- Jalapa fell behind midway through the first half before Esteli doubled their lead just before the hour mark and despite Gabriel pulling one back soon after, the hosts were unable to get back on level terms.
- Their worrying form may result in some changes to the starting XI for this contest with Luis Galeano likely to come back into the side while Joheman Duarte is also pushing for a recall after he was benched against Esteli.
Walter Ferretti showed their quality despite going down to defeat against Managua and they could be a real threat in the final series. They will begin with a play-off against Municipal Jalapa and home advantage could be crucial in this contest. Walter Ferretti have won their last four home matches, scoring 14 goals without reply in this fixtures while Jalapa won just one of their nine matches on the road in the Clausura and on the back of those respective records, the hosts should be able to advance here.