2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Walter Ferretti vs Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Walter Ferretti vs Managua taking place? Monday 27th April, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Walter Ferretti vs Managua taking place? Estadio Nacional de Fútbol, Managua
What television channel is Walter Ferretti vs Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Walter Ferretti vs Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Walter Ferretti vs Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Walter Ferretti made light work of Municipal Jalapa as they swept their opponents aside in their final series play-offs to setup a semi-final with Managua for a repeat of the Apertura semi-final.
- Walter Ferretti wasted little time in their clash with Jalapa as Dshon Forbes opened the scoring inside the first 10 minutes before their lead was doubled on the stroke of half-time through Bryan Garcia.
- Forbes completed his hat-trick either side of a Jalapa consolation not long into the second half before Lenadro Figuero rounded-off the scoring in the 90th minute to cap a brilliant performance and they are likely to name the same starting XI for this clash but Daniel Reyes will be missing after he was sent off during his appearance from the bench against Jalapa.
- Managua finished top of the standings in the Clausura following a superb unbeaten run that stands at 12 matches after edging Walter Ferretti in their final game of the regular campaign and they will be confident against their local rivals as they meet again.
- Ulises Pozo’s strike with 10 minutes remaining proved to be the difference between the two teams when they met last weekend as Managua secured a second 1-0 victory over Walter Ferretti in this year’s Clausura.
- They will be full of confidence ahead of this tie, owing to their superb run of form and they will also be able to revert to their first-choice side having opted to make several changes for their last contest.
Walter Ferretti and Managua will go head-to-head in this first leg of their semi-final clash in what is a mouth-watering prospect. Home advantage goes out of the window in this tie with the two teams sharing Estadio Nacional de Fútbol and that might play into the hands of Managua. While Walter Ferretti have enjoyed some very impressive performances at home in the Clausura, Managua went through the campaign unbeaten on this ground and with some solid form behind them, they should be able to avoid defeat in this one.