2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Real Esteli vs Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Real Esteli vs Managua taking place? Sunday 3rd May, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Real Esteli vs Managua taking place? Estadio Independencia, Estelí
What television channel is Real Esteli vs Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Real Esteli vs Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Real Esteli vs Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Real Esteli held firm against Diriangen to secure their place in the Clausura final and they will have the chance to complete a clean sweep as they look to add to their Apertura title as they face Managua.
- Esteli held a one-goal advantage heading into the second leg of their semi-final and did what was required as they held out for a goalless draw to set up a repeat of the Apertura final which they will come into on the back of a six-match unbeaten run.
- Esteli have conceded just two goals during that period of games and that will be important against a side that are capable of asking plenty of questions in front of goal which may see them tweak their side as they aim to keep things tight in the first leg.
- Managua were too good for Walter Ferretti as they earned the right to try and earn revenge over Real Esteli for their defeat in the final of the Apertura by advancing to the last two of the Clausura.
- With the scores level after the first leg, Managua wasted no time in breaking the deadlock of the tie with Chrisitam Quinto opening the scoring inside the first five minutes but they were soon pegged back.
- Agenor Baez Cano put Managua in front for a second time but Walter Ferretti equalised quickly once again and it needed goals in the final 20 minutes from Nahum Peralta and Pablo Gallego to seal the win but the visitors could be without Ulises Pozo and Carlos Felix who are both doubts.
Real Esteli and Managua will once again go head-to-head as the pair meet in what is a repeat of the Apertura final. The two teams finished in the top two of the Clausura standings so it is fitting they meet in the final for a chance to lift the title. Esteli come into this on the back of a six-game unbeaten run where they have relied on solid defence but Managua are unbeaten in their last 14 in the Primera Division and will prove difficult to beat. With so much at stake, this might be a nervy affair in the first leg and goals are likely to be at a premium.