2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Real Esteli vs Diriangen Preview & Prediction
When is Real Esteli vs Diriangen taking place? Thursday 30th April, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Real Esteli vs Diriangen taking place? Estadio Independencia, Estelí
What television channel is Real Esteli vs Diriangen on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Real Esteli vs Diriangen? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Real Esteli vs Diriangen? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Real Esteli claimed a brilliant win away at Diriangen to secure a crucial advantage in the first leg of their semi-final first leg in the Clausura as they edged the hosts despite ending the game with 10 men.
- Richard Rodriguez was given his marching orders midway through the second half with the deadlock yet to be broken but that did not prevent the visitors from taking the lead as substitute Oscar Acevedo found the back of the net with just over 15 minutes remaining.
- Esteli now just need to avoid defeat to secure their place in the final as they aim to build on their victory in the Apertura but they will come into this without the suspended Rodriguez whilst Acevdeo will hope his goal is enough to earn a spot in the starting XI.
- Diriangen suffered a disappointing loss in the first leg against Real Esteli and despite trailing by just a single goal, this looks like an uphill battle for them to advance to the final as they must go on the road in a bid to overturn their loss.
- They could be low on confidence after that defeat in the first leg after Esteli snatched the lead despite playing with 10 men and they will feel it was a missed opportunity to at least keep the scores level ahead of this second leg.
- Diriangen will be hoping to avoid the same fate they suffered in the Apertura semi-final against the same opposition but are likely to make changes in their bid to do so with Luis Coronel pushing for a starting place.
Real Esteli will be confident of earning a spot in the final of the Clausura after they edged Diriangen in the first leg of their semi-final. Esteli earned the advantage despite playing with 10 men at the time and that should give them a big psychological boost ahead of this second leg. No side earned more points from home matches in the Clausura than Esteli and they are likely to prove too good as a result here.