2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Managua vs Walter Ferretti Preview & Prediction
When is Managua vs Walter Ferretti taking place? Thursday 30th April, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Managua vs Walter Ferretti taking place? Estadio Nacional de Fútbol, Managua
What television channel is Managua vs Walter Ferretti on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Managua vs Walter Ferretti? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Managua vs Walter Ferretti? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Managua were unable to get the better of local rivals Walter Ferretti in the first leg of their Clausura semi-final but they will be confident of coming out on top of this second leg as they bid for a spot in the final.
- In what was a very even game, Managua were able to continue their unbeaten record as the 0-0 draw meant that they have now gone 13 matches without defeat which makes Walter Ferretti’s task a difficult one.
- Managua may look to go for the more experienced Erick Mendoza ahead of Christiam Quinto in this second leg in which they will be confident of success having avoided defeat in their last five games against Walter Ferretti.
- Walter Ferretti will be content with a draw in the first leg of their semi-final against Managua but they will have to overcome a poor recent record against their rivals if they are to progress to the Clausura final.
- Managua edged Walter Ferretti in a dramatic tie in the Apertura semi-finals when a penalty shootout was needed to separate the two teams with those two matches the first of a five-match winless run against their opponents.
- Walter Ferretti are now listed as the away side for this game and that might have a psychological impact on them against the side they share a stadium with but they appear to have few injury issues ahead of this clash.
Managua were the most successful side on home soil during the Clausura and they will hope that their home record can ensure they earn a spot in the final. If that is to occur, they will need to produce the goods against Walter Ferretti although home advantage is likely to count for little here. Managua are unbeaten in 13 matches and owing to how good they are at home, they should be able to do enough to earn their place in the final.