2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Managua vs Real Esteli Preview & Prediction
When is Managua vs Real Esteli taking place? Sunday 10th May, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Managua vs Real Esteli taking place? Estadio Nacional de Fútbol, Managua
What television channel is Managua vs Real Esteli on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Managua vs Real Esteli? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Managua vs Real Esteli? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Managua will be content with their effort in the first leg of the Clausura final as they bounced back from a goal down to earn a valuable draw away at Real Esteli and will now bank on their brilliant home record to see them to the title.
- Esteli took the lead in the 64th minute but Managua hit back just five minutes later as Pablo Gallego found the back of the net and that proved to be the end of the scoring to leave the tie finely balanced ahead of the second leg.
- Managua are unbeaten in their last 17 home matches in the Primera Division and will be confident of success with their side set to feature few changes from the first leg, although Jeremy Cuarezma’s place in the side looks to be under threat with Ulises Pozo pushing for his spot.
- Real Esteli were left frustrated in their bid to take advantage of their home leg in the Clausura final and they must now upset the odds if they are to add to the Apertura title they won in December of last year.
- Esteli took the lead through Marlon Lopez’s effort in the second half against Managua but were soon pegged back with the scores finishing level and they will hope to avoid the same fate they suffered against the same team in the away leg of the Apertura final when they lost 1-0.
- Esteli’s form on the road is solid enough with just two away defeats in their 10 Clausura games this season but this is a huge test for them and their task could be made more difficult if they are unable to call upon experienced defender Manuel Rosas who is a doubt.
Managua will be the happier of the two teams heading into the second leg of this Clausura final. They earned a 1-1 draw from the first leg which was hosted by Real Esteli and with some brilliant form behind them, Managua will be confident of success as they attempt to gain revenge for their defeat to the same side in the final of the Apertura. Managua are unbeaten in their last 15 in the Clausura and they have also avoided defeat in their last 17 home Primera Division matches which should prove to be the decisive factor to see them triumph here.