2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Diriangen vs Juventus Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Diriangen vs Juventus Managua taking place? Thursday 23rd April, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Diriangen vs Juventus Managua taking place? Estadio Cacique Diriangén, Diriamba
What television channel is Diriangen vs Juventus Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Diriangen vs Juventus Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Diriangen vs Juventus Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Diriangen ended the Clausura regular season with a solid victory over Real Madriz but it was not enough to overhaul Real Esteli into second place and they must now try and advance through the play-offs.
- Diriangen did not get off to the best of starts and found themselves a goal down inside the opening 20 minutes but a brace from Alvaro Hernandez gave the home side the lead at the interval.
- Madriz were reduced to 10 men not long into the second half to make Diriangen’s task a little easier but they did not seal the victory until substitute Luis Coronel’s effort late into the contest and he will hope his goalscoring cameo is enough to earn him a spot in the starting XI here.
- Juventus Managua did what was required and secured the point they needed to progress to the final series play-offs in the Clausura thanks to a draw on the road against Deportivo Las Sabanas.
- Juventus Managua’s away form was a big concern heading into that game but their nerves were settled by Alexis Somarriba who struck in the 16th minute to put the visitors ahead and despite the hosts levelling just after the hour, the game ended in a draw.
- Despite the elation of progressing to the knockout stages of the competition, Juventus Managua will be worried that they did not break their duck on the road in the Clausura and will come into this game with just one win in their last 20 Primera Division matches away from home.
Diriangen will be eager to put the disappointment of narrowly missing out on a place in the top two behind them as they host Juventus Managua in the play-offs of the Clausura. Diriangen have been very impressive on home soil this season and lost just one of their home matches in the Clausura and conceded just four goals in their nine matches. The away form of Juventus Managua will also give the hosts confidence of progressing and Diriangen should prove to be too good on home soil.