2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Walter Ferretti vs Deportivo Las Sabanas Preview & Prediction
When is Walter Ferretti vs Deportivo Las Sabanas taking place? Wednesday 15th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Walter Ferretti vs Deportivo Las Sabanas taking place? Estadio Nacional de Fútbol, Managua
What television channel is Walter Ferretti vs Deportivo Las Sabanas on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Walter Ferretti vs Deportivo Las Sabanas? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Walter Ferretti vs Deportivo Las Sabanas? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Walter Ferretti did what was needed as they picked up an important three points on the road at Deportivo Ocotal at the weekend with that victory making it three wins in a row in the Clausura.
- Having lost their last three away matches before heading to Ocotal, Walter Ferretti needed the win to seal their spot in the final series play-offs while also keeping alive their slim hopes of making the top two.
- Leandro Figueroa returned from suspension to score the decisive goal in the latter stages of the first half and Walter Ferretti will now go in search of a fourth consecutive home victory having scored 12 without conceding in their last three.
DEPORTIVO LAS SABANAS
- Deportivo Las Sabanas were unable to produce a shock win over Clausura leaders Managua as their poor run of form continued and they are now officially out of the race to qualify for the final series play-offs.
- Las Sabanas got off to the worst start imaginable as they fell behind inside the first minute of the game and that was enough for Managua to claim all three points although the hosts were left to rue a missed penalty early in the second half.
- With nothing but pride to play for, Las Sabanas may now look to rotate their side with the games coming thick and fast and two to make way could be Deibyn Reyes and Mario Sanchez who are both doubtful.
Walter Ferretti are coming into form at just the right time after securing a third win in a row as they defeated Deportivo Ocotal. They now return to home soil where they will hope to continue their good form as they host Deportivo Las Sabanas. The visitors have failed to win any of their last six on the road and with Walter Ferretti keeping three successive clean sheets at home, the hosts are likely to come out on top once again in what should be a straightforward victory.