2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Real Madriz vs Chinandega Preview & Prediction
When is Real Madriz vs Chinandega taking place? Thursday 16th April, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Real Madriz vs Chinandega taking place? Estadio Solidaridad Augusto Cesar Mendoza, Somoto
What television channel is Real Madriz vs Chinandega on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Real Madriz vs Chinandega? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Real Madriz vs Chinandega? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Real Madriz were at the centre of some unsavoury scenes as their players walked off and refused to finish their match against Juventus Managua at the weekend which resulted in an abandonment.
- Madriz had not long gone a goal down before Juventus Managua made it two but the away side did not believe that effort should have stood with the players walking off the pitch in protest.
- The outcome of that match has since been decided by the Nicaraguan FA who deemed that Madriz would suffer a 3-0 loss for their actions and their mind-set could be impacted by that with the result now almost certainly ensuring that they will not qualify for the final series play-offs.
- Chinandega suffered their second loss in a row as they were defeated at home by Real Esteli and that latest result has seen them drop out of the top six with just two matches remaining in the Clausura.
- Chinandega went in level at the break after Erick Alcazar equalised from the spot but two goals in the final 20 minutes saw the visitors take the spoils and leave the hosts in a tough position.
- Having conceded three goals for the second game in succession, Chinandega will need to be better at the back but they have conceded 19 goals in their eight away matches so far in the Clausura with just one win to their name on the road.
Real Madriz will be keen to put their controversial game with Juventus Managua behind them as quickly as possible and will hope they can do that as they host Chinandega. The hosts are now all but certainly out of the race to qualify for the final series play-offs after the FA awarded Juventus Managua a 3-0 win after Madriz failed to finish the game. Chinandega travel here still in with a good chance of making the top six but their away form is awful and with their defence struggling, the home side should be able to come away with at least a point from this contest.