2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Diriangen vs Real Madriz Preview & Prediction
When is Diriangen vs Real Madriz taking place? Saturday 18th April, 2020 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Diriangen vs Real Madriz taking place? Estadio Cacique Diriangén, Diriamba
What television channel is Diriangen vs Real Madriz on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Diriangen vs Real Madriz? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Diriangen vs Real Madriz? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Diriangen avoided the defeat they desperately could not afford and will be content with their point from their trip to Real Esteli as they remained level on points with their opponents in the race for second place in the Clausura.
- A second consecutive goalless draw for Diriangen means they are unbeaten in their last three matches and they have also not conceded in any of their last three as they head into their final home game of the regular season with plenty of confidence.
- The hosts know that Esteli are away from home for their final match and with Diriangen losing just one of their eight home games in the Clausura, they will be confident that they can collect all three points which should place the pressure on Esteli.
- Real Madriz showed some good character to bounce back from their disappointing actions in their abandoned game with Juventus Managua as they kept their faint hopes of making the final series play-offs alive.
- Madriz hosted Chinandega in midweek knowing that only a win would prevent them from being eliminated while they also needed other results to go their way but two second half strikes from Ulises Rayo did the job for them.
- It is very unlikely that Madriz will finish in the top six even with a win here as they would need a huge swing in goal difference with Juventus Managua while also needing Chinandega to avoid picking up the three points but their away form will be the biggest concern to them here.
Diriangen earned what could be a vital point on the road against their rivals for a place in the top two as they held Real Esteli to a goalless draw. That could end up being pivotal in the race for second and following a third clean sheet in a row, the hosts will be confident of building on that as they host Real Madriz. The visitors picked up a solid win in midweek but they have been awful on the road in the Clausura and having earned just one win from their eight matches, it is likely that their season will end on a disappointing note as Diriangen should be comfortable winners.