2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Deportivo Ocotal vs Walter Ferretti Preview & Prediction
When is Deportivo Ocotal vs Walter Ferretti taking place? Sunday 12th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Deportivo Ocotal vs Walter Ferretti taking place? Estadio Roy Fernando Bermúdez, Ocotal
What television channel is Deportivo Ocotal vs Walter Ferretti on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Deportivo Ocotal vs Walter Ferretti? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Deportivo Ocotal vs Walter Ferretti? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Deportivo Ocotal’s poor run of form continued as they suffered a fifth defeat in six matches after being defeated by Clausura leaders Managua in their last contest to all but confirm their elimination from the race for the final series play-offs.
- Managua scored a goal in each half as Ocotal struggled to live with the quality of their opponents and despite a consolation deep into injury time from Howard Amaya, it was too late to mount a comeback.
- Ocotal will try and put an end to their six-match winless streak as they host Walter Ferretti and they will need to show more resolve at the back having failed to keep a clean sheet in any of those matches.
- Walter Ferretti made it back-to-back wins as they moved into a strong position in the Clausura standings and they will be eager to improve their winning streak to three matches as they bid to move a step closer to securing their spot in the final series play-offs.
- Following a solid win over Real Esteli, Walter Ferretti backed that up with a superb performance as they notched four goals against Real Madriz with Bryan Munoz and Henry Nino putting them in control with efforts inside the opening 10 minutes.
- Bryan Garcia scored midway through the second half before Fernando Villalpando rounded-off the scoring late on and they could now name the same starting XI as they aim to end their three-match losing streak away from home.
Walter Ferretti have one foot in the final series play-offs following
a big win over Real Madriz but they will want to put an end to their
poor form away from home as they travel to Deportivo Ocotal. They have
lost their last three on the road but the hosts are without a win in
their last six. Ocotal will miss out on the play-offs after losing five
of those six and their woes could continue here with Walter Ferretti
able to avoid defeat.