2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Juventus Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Juventus Managua taking place? Saturday 18th April, 2020 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Juventus Managua taking place? Estadio Solidaridad Augusto Cesar Mendoza, Somoto
What television channel is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Juventus Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Juventus Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Juventus Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
DEPORTIVO LAS SABANAS
- Deportivo Las Sabanas will end the Clausura with a solitary away win after they fell to defeat in their final game on the road against Walter Ferretti in midweek and will now hope to end their campaign on a high back on home soil.
- A goal in each half saw Las Sabanas fall to the 2-0 defeat which made it four games without a victory whilst it also meant that they have won just one of their last 15 matches in the Primera Division.
- They have nothing to lose in this final game and may look to bring in some fresh faces after a heavy schedule in recent weeks but anything less than a win will mean that they finish bottom of the standings but even the three points may not be enough for them.
- Juventus Managua blew a great chance to qualify for the final series play-offs as they were shocked by Deportivo Ocotal as the visitors earned their first away win of the season in the Clausura.
- Owing to the other results in the penultimate round of fixtures, a win would have guaranteed Juventus Managua’s spot in the top six while a point would have all but secured it too but they conceded in the final 20 minutes to fall to the surprising loss.
- They now head on the road to Deportivo Las Sabanas knowing their fate is still in their own hands but they have not won on the road in this season’s Clausura and after such a poor showing in midweek, they may opt to make changes in order to earn the result they need.
Juventus Managua could be left to rue their failure to secure their spot in the final series play-offs as they head to Deportivo Las Sabanas in the knowledge that failure to earn at least a point could mean their season ends in huge disappointment. They were big favourites as they hosted Deportivo Ocotal but the visitors sprung a big shock by earning their first win on the road in the Clausura and while Las Sabanas’ form is also poor, Juventus Managua have failed to win any of their eight matches away from home so far. However, the visitors will be desperate to pick up the point they need and are likely to keep things tight at the back to make it a low-scoring contest.