2019-20 Mexican Liga MX – Necaxa vs Club America Preview & Prediction
When does Necaxa vs Club America kick off? Sunday 20th October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Necaxa vs Club America being played? Estadio Victoria (Aguascalientes)
What are the expected weather conditions for Necaxa vs Club America? Thunderstorms, 19c
What TV channel is Necaxa vs Club America on? TUDN, Televisa (Mexico), Univision (USA)
Where can I stream Necaxa vs Club America? Bet365 (where applicable), Univision NOW (USA)
Where can I get tickets for Necaxa vs Club America? https://www.stubhub.com.mx/boletos-club-necaxa-vs-club-america-sitio-oficial-de-compraventa/ev1079516
THE TEAM NEWS
- Necaxa have been the top team in the Mexican Liga MX during the Apertura campaign and aside from being close to clinching a playoff berth, they currently sit at the top of the standings with 24 points (W7, D3, L3). They have won three of their last five league matches as well (W3, D1, L1).
- Alexis Pena is Necaxa’s lone injury absentee ahead of this contest, although his absence shouldn’t be much of a factor since he hasn’t played much this season.
- Expected Starting XI: Hugo Gonzalez; Luis Felipe Gallegos, Ventura Alvarado, Rodrigo Noya, Fernando Meza, Cristian Calderon; Jesus Angulo, Claudio Baeza, Juan Delgado; Maximiliano Salas, Mauro Quiroga
- This could be a big game for Club America since a win could potentially put them at the top of the standings, depending on what happens with other results. They currently sit in fourth place with 21 points (W5, D6, L2), and are on a four-game undefeated streak (W1, D3, L1) with three straight draws.
- Roger Martinez has been ruled out for this match after he was sent off last time out while Nicolas Castillo is doubtful as he continues to recover from a leg injury suffered earlier this year. Giovani dos Santos has been ruled out as well.
- Expected Starting XI: Guillermo Ochoa; Paul Aguilar, Bruno Valdez, Emanuel Aguilera, Jorge Sanchez; Alex Renato Ibarra, Guido Rodriguez, Sebastian Cordova, Andres Ibarguen; Henry Martin, Federico Vinas (Nicolas Castillo)
Two of the best sides in the Liga MX are set to meet in a thrilling encounter, although the home/away splits have been telling. Necaxa have a W3, D3, L1 mark at home, while Club America have won just once on the road during the Apertura (W1, D3, L2). That should be enough to list the home side as favourites here.