When does Atlas vs Necaxa kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Atlas vs Necaxa being played? Estadio Jalisco, Guadalajara
What are the expected weather conditions for Atlas vs Necaxa? Scattered thunderstorms, 19c
What TV channel is Atlas vs Necaxa on? Azteca 7 (Mexico), TUDN (USA)
Where can I stream Atlas vs Necaxa? Azteca Deportes En Vivo (Mexico), TUDN En Vivo (USA), bet365 (where applicable)
Where can I get tickets for Atlas vs Necaxa? https://web.superboletos.com/SuperBoletos/JALISCO/DEPORTIVO/ATLAS-TORNEO-DE-APERTURA-/QVd3zIDEV26ZOhvdWseIspKkw
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atlas are on a great run of form entering this match. Following their 1-0 away win over Puebla, they sit in seventh place of the standings with 21 points (W6, D3, L5) and are also on a four-game undefeated streak thanks to two wins and two draws over that span.
- Atlas do not have injury concerns ahead of this contest, so Leandro Cufre will have his Best XI available for this encounter.
- Expected Starting XI: Camilo Vargas; Jesus Angulo, Hugo Nervo, Jorge Segura, Ismael Govea; Lorenzo Reyes; Edgar Zaldivar, Osvaldo Martinez, Andres Andrade, Mauricio Cuero; Facundo Barcelo
- Necaxa also enter this game on the same four-game undefeated streak as Atlas (W2, D2) although they sit in second place of the standings with 25 points (W7, D4, L3). Their attack has been a major strength, as Los Rayos currently own the league’s second-best offence with 28 goals (2.0 scored per game).
- Alexis Pena and Carlos Guzman have been ruled out due to undisclosed injuries, although they will be Necaxa’s lone absentees ahead of this match.
- Expected Starting XI: Hugo Gonzalez; Luis Felipe Gallegos, Fernando Meza, Ventura Alvarado, Rodrigo Noya, Cristian Calderon; Ricardo Chavez, Claudio Baeza, Juan Delgado; Mauro Quiroga, Maximiliano Salas
Both Atlas and Necaxa enter this game on identical four-game undefeated streaks (W2, D2), but the main difference here is both sides’ respective home and away splits. While Atlas register a poor W3, D1, L3 mark at Estadio Jalisco, Necaxa have been one of the best away sides in the Apertura with four wins out of six matches (W4, L2) and those four wins have come consecutively. That should be enough to list Necaxa as favourites here.