2020 Korean K League 1 – Suwon Bluewings vs Incheon United Preview & Prediction
When is Suwon Bluewings vs Incheon United taking place? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 08:30 (UK)
Where is Suwon Bluewings vs Incheon United taking place? Suwon World Cup Stadium, Suwon
Where can I get tickets for Suwon Bluewings vs Incheon United? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Suwon Bluewings vs Incheon United on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Suwon Bluewings vs Incheon United? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV YouTube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Suwon Bluewings’ start to the K League 1 season suffered another setback as they remained winless following their second game of the campaign after losing 2-3 to Ulsan.
- The Bluewings went ahead on the stroke of half-time through Ko Seung-beom and soon doubled their lead after the break when Sulejman Krpic found the back of the net.
- However, Suwon collapsed as Ulsan levelled just after the hour and their late goal condemned the hosts to defeat with Adam Taggart likely to be recalled to the starting XI for this game.
- Incheon United have now drawn their last three K League 1 matches 0-0 after playing out a goalless draw with Seongnam last week but they were fortunate to claim a point.
- The hosts were the better team throughout and created all of the chances in front of goal but Incheon will be content with the stalemate after coming under so much pressure.
- Incheon will be keen to earn their first win of the season but will need to show more in front of goal if they are to do that and that could result in a start for Olanrewaju Kehinde.
Neither Suwon Bluewings nor Incheon United have started the season
well but it is the latter that will be more content having drawn both of
their matches so far. While they are yet to score, Incheon have also not
conceded in either of their two games so far and this is likely to be
another low-scoring affair.