When is Seoul vs Gwangju taking place? Sunday 17th May, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Seoul vs Gwangju taking place? Seoul World Cup Stadium, Seoul
Where can I get tickets for Seoul vs Gwangju? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Seoul vs Gwangju on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Seoul vs Gwangju? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV YouTube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Seoul were left to rue a late lapse in concentration after they blew a first half lead in their first game of the season against Gangwon last week and they will be eager to bounce back as they host Gwangju.
- Park Dong-jin put Seoul into the lead in the 36th minute and they were relatively good value for that but they could not hold on for long in the second period as they were pegged back just seven minutes after the break.
- With the game heading for a stalemate, Gangwon notched twice in the space of two minutes in the final five minutes of the game and Seoul could make a few changes to their side because of that defeat with Kim Nam-chun a doubt after suffering an injury last week.
- Gwangju’s first game back in K League 1 ended in defeat after they were defeated by Seongnam in their opening contest having conceded two early goals which they were unable to respond to.
- Gwangju could not have envisaged such a poor start after falling behind in just the fourth minute before they found themselves a further goal down by the 11th minute with those strikes proving to be enough to condemn the hosts to defeat.
- Despite piling on the pressure to try and get back into the game, Gwangju were unable to find a breakthrough and their side could be weakened for this game with Kim Jin-hyeon coming off with an injury in the first half of last week’s contest.
Both of these teams lost their opening game of the campaign last
weekend and they will be eager to break their duck as soon as possible.
Seoul had a first half lead overturned while Gwangju fell two goals
behind early on in their game and could not produce a comeback. Neither
side will be too disappointed with their respective performance last
week but it is points they will want from this game and with both likely
to throw plenty forward, there should be goals at either end.