2020 Korean K League 1 – Seongnam vs Incheon United Preview & Prediction
When is Seongnam vs Incheon United taking place? Sunday 17th May, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Seongnam vs Incheon United taking place? Tancheon Sports Complex, Seongnam
Where can I get tickets for Seongnam vs Incheon United? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Seongnam vs Incheon United on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Seongnam vs Incheon United? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV YouTube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Seongnam earned a solid win away from home in their season opener as their blistering start proved too much for Gwangju although they know they will need to improve on last week’s performance.
- A brace from Yang Dong-hyen inside the opening 11 minutes gave Seongnam the perfect start to the season but they failed to kick-on from that point and had to withstand plenty of pressure.
- Although they were asked lots of questions defensively, Seongnam held firm but they will want to build on last week’s effort and they could opt to name the same starting XI with them managing to come through the game unscathed.
- Incheon United were held to a goalless draw in their first game of the K League 1 season last week as they were unable to breach the Daegu defence in what was a largely disappointing performance.
- Daegu had the better of the game, creating more with the ball and managing to maintain their pressure for longer spells as Incheon struggled to get a proper foothold in the game despite playing at home.
- They will need to be a lot better this week and could tweak their side as they look for an improved performance with Song Shi-uh and Stefan Mugosa among those hoping for a chance to impress.
Seongnam earned the three points as they started the season in good
fashion thanks to their brilliant start in their game with Gwangju. Two
early goals proved too much for their opponents and they will look to
build on that effort as they host Incheon United. The visitors were
disappointing in their stalemate with Daegu last week and they are
likely to struggle again here with the hosts set to make it two wins