2020 Korean K League 1 – Pohang Steelers vs Seoul Preview & Prediction
When is Pohang Steelers vs Seoul taking place? Friday 22nd May, 2020 – 11:30 (UK)
Where is Pohang Steelers vs Seoul taking place? Pohang Steelyard, Pohang
Where can I get tickets for Pohang Steelers vs Seoul? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Pohang Steelers vs Seoul on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Pohang Steelers vs Seoul? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV YouTube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Pohang Steelers were unable to make it two wins in a row in K League 1 but did maintain their unbeaten record with a 1-1 draw away at Daegu last week.
- Aleksandar Palocevic notched for second game in succession to put the Steelers ahead at the break but Daegu were able to respond to claim a point.
- Pohang are now unbeaten in their last six games stretching back to last season and will be confident of success here having avoided defeat in their last eight home matches.
- Seoul responded to their loss to Gangwon in their opening match of the campaign by edging the three points in their following match against Gwangju.
- Han Chan-hee’s strike in the 65th minute was enough to separate the two teams and get Seoul off the mark for the campaign but they will hope to build on that here.
- They have failed to win any of their last four away games in K League 1 and could be without the services of Adriano and goalscorer Chan-hee who both picked up knocks last week.
Pohang Steelers have started the season in solid form and are now
unbeaten in their last six league matches. They host Seoul who picked up
their first win of the campaign last week but they tend to struggle on
the road and the Steelers should be able to capitalise.