When is Jeonbuk Motors vs Daegu taking place? Sunday 24th May, 2020 – 08:30 (UK)
Where is Jeonbuk Motors vs Daegu taking place? Jeonju World Cup Stadium, Jeonju
Where can I get tickets for Jeonbuk Motors vs Daegu? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Jeonbuk Motors vs Daegu on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Jeonbuk Motors vs Daegu? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV YouTube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jeonbuk Motors made it two wins from two at the start of the K League 1 season but they made hard work of it once again as they edged Busan I’Park.
- Hong Jeong-Ho handed Jeonbuk the lead inside the opening 20 minutes but they were pegged back in the second half and it was not until deep into stoppage time that the visitors snatched the win.
- Lars Veldwijk was the hero after coming off the bench and he will be pushing to make his first start of the campaign following his exploits last week.
- Daegu played out a second successive draw to begin the season as they were held at home to Pohang Steelers and now face a tough task as they go in search of their first win.
- Daegu fell behind just before the break but Edgar Silva was able to pull the hosts level with just over 20 minutes remaining with that effort sealing a point.
- They now head to Jeonbuk Motors looking to maintain their unbeaten away record in K League 1 which stands at eight matches but they could be without Hwang Tae-hyeon and Lee Jin-hyun who both picked up injuries last week.
Jeonbuk have started the season with a 100% record but their
performances have been far from impressive so far. They host Daegu here
who have drawn both of their games so far and they have proven difficult
to beat away from home stretching back into last season. They are
unbeaten in their last eight on the road owing to a solid defensive
record and that should make this a low-scoring affair.