2020 Korean K League 1 – Incheon United vs Pohang Steelers Preview & Prediction
When is Incheon United vs Pohang Steelers taking place? Sunday 31st May, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Incheon United vs Pohang Steelers taking place? Sungui Arena Park, Incheon
Where can I get tickets for Incheon United vs Pohang Steelers? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Incheon United vs Pohang Steelers on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Incheon United vs Pohang Steelers? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV Youtube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches.
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Incheon United have picked up two points from their opening three games of the new season with goalless draws against Daegu and Seongnam followed by a 1-0 defeat against Suwon Bluewings last time out.
- They had looked set for a third draw in a row until Suwon scored from the penalty spot with just over 30 minutes remaining of the contest.
- Although they will be pleased with the defensive improvement with just one goal conceded this season, the fact they have yet to find the net themselves is a big concern.
- Pohang Steelers have been unable to build on their win against Busan in the opening round of the campaign and have picked up one point from their last two games.
- They lost 2-1 against Seoul last time out despite having taken the lead after just five minutes of the contest through Iljutcenko.
- That was the second match in a row in which they had failed to win after scoring the first goal of the game having had to settle for a draw against Daegu in their previous match after they had taken the lead.
Incheon United have failed to find the net in any of their opening three matches of the season and having averaged under one goal per game last season their failings in the final third are not a new issue. A positive for the home team is at least their defence has been a lot more solid than it was with only one goal conceded from the penalty spot. Pohang Steelers have had a frustrating start to the campaign and will feel they should have gained more points from their last two matches having scored first in each of those encounters, but at least they are starting games well, and if they do so again on this occasion they will be confident of claiming maximum points due to the lack of goal threat from Incheon.