When is Gwangju vs Ulsan taking place? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Gwangju vs Ulsan taking place? Gwangju World Cup Stadium, Gwangju
Where can I get tickets for Gwangju vs Ulsan? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Gwangju vs Ulsan on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Gwangju vs Ulsan? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV Youtube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches.
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Gwangju have endured a difficult start to their 2020 K League 1 season with three defeats from their opening three matches of the new campaign.
- Their 1-0 defeat against Sangju Sangmu was decided by a goal after just five minutes with Gwangju then unable to get back on level terms in the remaining 85 minutes plus added-time.
- Failure to find the net in their first three matches of the season is a big concern and their options are limited in terms of making changes which would give them a greater goal threat.
- Ulsan were unable to extend their winning run to three matches and were forced to come from behind to draw against Busan I’Park last time out.
- A penalty from Junior Negao with just over ten minutes remaining gave them a share of the spoils after they had trailed for a large portion of the second half.
- The fighting spirit Ulsan have shown in their last two matches after falling behind will give them the belief that if they do concede the first goal then they are capable of recovering.
The fixture list does not get any easier for newly-promoted Gwangju as they face Ulsan who are one of the toughest teams in the league. The away team are stronger in all departments than Gwangju and certainly have the goal threat to come out on top. Junior Negao has scored in all three of Ulsan’s matches so far this campaign and he looks a likely scorer again in a game where Ulsan are predicted to take home the three points.