2020 Korean K League 1 – Gangwon vs Jeonbuk Motors Preview & Prediction
When is Gangwon vs Jeonbuk Motors taking place? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 08:30 (UK)
Where is Gangwon vs Jeonbuk Motors taking place? Chuncheon Songam Stadium, Chuncheon
Where can I get tickets for Gangwon vs Jeonbuk Motors? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Gangwon vs Jeonbuk Motors on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Gangwon vs Jeonbuk Motors? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV Youtube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches.
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Gangwon picked up four points from their opening three matches of the new K League 1 season with a win against Seoul, followed by a defeat against Sangju Sangmu and then most recently a draw against Seongnam.
- They had looked to be on their way to victory against Seongnam last weekend when Ko Moo-yeol scored after 17 minutes but they were unable to hold on to the advantage and had to settle for a point.
- Keeping clean sheets in home games has been problematic for Gangwon with only two shut-outs in their last nine home K League 1 fixtures.
- Jeonbuk Motors maintained their 100% winning record with a 2-0 victory at home against Daegu in round three of the 2020 K League 1 campaign.
- Murilo put them into lead early in the second half and just over 20 minutes later their quest for maximum points was made easier when Cho Kyu-sung added a second goal.
- Some of the gloss was taken from the victory by the dismissal of Cho Kyu-sung in the closing moments of the encounter and he will have to sit this game out.
Jeonbuk Motors will be looking to extend their 100% record with a three-point haul against Gangwon who have had a mixed start to the season. Jeonbuk have not been in dazzling form but have the quality and belief within their ranks to grind out a win even when they are not at their best and they might well do just that on this occasion by edging out Gangwon in a low-scoring encounter.