When is Daegu vs Sangju Sangmu taking place? Friday 29th May, 2020 – 11:30 (UK)
Where is Daegu vs Sangju Sangmu taking place? Daegu Forest Arena, Daegu
Where can I get tickets for Daegu vs Sangju Sangmu? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Daegu vs Sangju Sangmu on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Daegu vs Sangju Sangmu? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV Youtube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches.
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Daegu come into this fixture looking for their first win of the season following two successive draws and most recently a 2-0 defeat away from home against Jeonbuk Motors.
- They went into the break on level terms against Jeonbuk but a goal early in the second half was the pivotal moment in the match and the host team doubled their advantage with just under 20 minutes remaining of the contest.
- The defeat against Jeonbuk came at a further cost with midfielder Kim Seon-min now missing from this match due to a red card he picked up in the closing minutes of the game.
- Sangju Sangmu have responded to a heavy defeat in their opening match of the season by recording consecutive victories against Gangwon and Gwangju in their last two outings.
- Kang Sang-woo scored the only goal of the game after just five minutes in their 1-0 win against Gwangju last weekend. It was the second game in a row in which the defender has opened the scoring.
- Some much-improved defensive organisation has led to them shutting out the opposition in each of their last two matches.
Sangju Sangmu travel to Daegu looking to keep the momentum going after winning their last two matches in which they have also prevented the opposition from scoring. Daegu have yet to win in this campaign despite being competitive in all three games. The fact they have only managed to score one goal so far this season suggests where the improvements need to be made if they are to pick up the three points and despite another spirited showing they might have to settle for just a draw.