2020 Korean K League 1 – Busan I’Park vs Suwon Bluewings Preview & Prediction
When is Busan I’Park vs Suwon Bluewings taking place? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Busan I’Park vs Suwon Bluewings taking place? Busan Gudeok Stadium, Busan
Where can I get tickets for Busan I’Park vs Suwon Bluewings? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Busan I’Park vs Suwon Bluewings on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Busan I’Park vs Suwon Bluewings? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV Youtube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches.
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Busan I’Park picked up their first point of the season in a 1-1 draw against Ulsan in round three and will now be aiming to register their first win of the 2020 campaign against Suwon Bluewings.
- They had looked on course for a surprise victory against Ulsan when Lee Jeong-hyeop gave them the lead ten minutes into the second half but they failed to hold onto the advantage with Ulsan levelling from the penalty spot after 79 minutes.
- Although they have yet to win this season, they have been very competitive in some tough fixtures with a late goal denying them a point against Jeonbuk in round two and then Ulsan snatching an equaliser last weekend.
- Suwon Bluewings put aside their disappointment at losing from a two-goal advantage against Ulsan in round two by defeating Incheon United last weekend to earn their first victory of the 2020 season.
- Yeom Ki-hun scored the only goal of the game against Incheon from the penalty spot with just over 30 minutes remaining of the contest and the defence held firm thereafter to secure the three points.
- It would be a surprise if there are any significant changes to the team following the victory against Incheon, especially in defence as the clean sheet was only their second in their last 12 league outings.
Both of these teams will feel fairly disappointed at having failed to pick up as many points as they might feel they deserved from the opening three matches of the season but there have been some positives to build on and they will each see this as an opportunity to take maximum points. It is hard to pick a winner in what should be an even contest though and both clubs might have to make do with a point each at the end of it.