When does Udinese vs Sampdoria kick off? Sunday 12th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Udinese vs Sampdoria being played? Dacia Arena
Where can I get tickets for Udinese vs Sampdoria? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Udinese vs Sampdoria on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Udinese vs Sampdoria in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Udinese look to be ending the season well after they earned their second win in three matches with a straightforward success over SPAL in midweek.
- Udinese are now unbeaten in their last three with seven points from a possible nine after the 0-3 success thanks to goals from Rodrigo De Paul, Stefano Okaka and Kevin Lasagna.
- Mato Jajolo missed out during the week with a thigh problem and he remains a doubt while Sebastian Prodl and Rolando Mandragora are also out.
- Sampdoria were unable to make it three wins in a row as they went down to in-form Atalanta in midweek and now face another difficult contest as they host Udinese.
- Sampdoria worked hard to try and frustrate Atalanta but despite keeping them scoreless for most of the game, they conceded twice in the final 15 minutes.
- They will not be too upset by that having produced a solid display but they are unlikely to be able to recall Lorenzo Tonelli and Ronaldo Vieria who are still struggling with injuries.
Udinese have avoided defeated in their last three and will hope to continue that run as they host Sampdoria. The visitors lost for the first time in three matches as their goal was finally breached late in the contest with Atalanta but they will take plenty from that performance. It is rare that Sampdoria fail to score and although that was the case against Atalanta, they can respond here with Udinese also in good scoring form meaning both teams should find the back of the net.