When does Udinese vs Lecce kick off? Wednesday 29th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Udinese vs Lecce being played? Dacia Arena
Where can I get tickets for Udinese vs Lecce? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Udinese vs Lecce on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Udinese vs Lecce in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Udinese look to be ending their campaign on a high after they were able to build on their thrilling success against Juventus by making it back-to-back wins as they defeated Cagliari at the weekend.
- Udinese made a superb start to proceedings as they opened the scoring in just the second minute of the contest thanks to Stefano Okaka’s strike and that solitary effort proved to be the difference between the two teams.
- A top-half finish, although unlikely, is still within reach of Udinese and a third straight win would put them in with a chance in the final round of matches but they must overcome the loss of the suspended Jens Larsen and injured Bram Nuytinck for this contest.
- Lecce suffered a devastating blow in their bid to retain their Serie A status as they fell to defeat against Bologna at the weekend but they will have to pick themselves up quickly after they surrendered a point by conceding in stoppage time.
- Leece started the game in terrible fashion as they conceded twice inside the opening five minutes but responded well to level the game thanks to goals from Marco Mancosu and Filippo Falco which appeared to have earned them a point.
- However, Leece could not hold on as they allowed Bologna to snatch the victory in the dying embers of the game and to rub salt into their wounds, they now come into this game without the banned Andrea Rispoli.
Lecce are four points adrift of safety with just six to play for and they will almost certainly have to win their two remaining matches to have any chance of retaining their spot in Serie A. They head to Udinese in a bid to respond to their devastating defeat against Bologna at the weekend with an injury time goal condemning them to the loss. Udinese on the other hand will be very confident of making it three wins in a row and despite Lecce’s desperation to come away with the points, it is the hosts that are more likely here.