When does Udinese vs Atalanta kick off? Sunday 28th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Udinese vs Atalanta being played? Dacia Arena
Where can I get tickets for Udinese vs Atalanta? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Udinese vs Atalanta on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Udinese vs Atalanta in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Udinese failed to end their winless streak in Serie A as they lost their first game back in action against Torino on Tuesday and they now face the daunting task of hosting free-scoring Atalanta.
- Udinese were unable to recover from going behind in the 16th minute with that solitary strike proving to be the difference between the two teams to make it eight league matches without a victory.
- To make matters worse for Udinese, they have now lost Rodrigo de Paul due to suspension after he collected his fifth booking of the campaign but they have a relatively healthy squad to choose from.
- Atalanta have been heralded for their brilliant attacking play so far this season and they demonstrated that once again as they produced a stunning fightback to put a huge dent in Lazio’s title hopes.
- Atalanta made a terrible start to proceedings as they found themselves two goals down in just 11 minutes but Robin Gosens pulled one back before the break and they completed the turnaround in the second half thanks to goals from Ruslan Malinovskiy and Jose Palomino.
- They will now head to Udinese full of confidence and will be keen to maintain their superb form in front of goal having bagged seven on their first two games back in action with Atalanta having the option to retain the same starting XI from the clash with Lazio.
Atalanta highlighted their attacking quality once again with a brilliant comeback against title-chasing Lazio in midweek. They have now scored seven times in their two games since the restart and will be confident of further success in front of goal in this game with Udinese. The hosts are without a win in any of their last eight Serie A fixtures and this should be a routine victory for Atalanta.