When does Torino vs Udinese kick off? Tuesday 23rd June, 2020 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Torino vs Udinese being played? Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Where can I get tickets for Torino vs Udinese? No tickets are available as Serie A matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Torino vs Udinese on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Torino vs Udinese in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torino were able to end their run of six consecutive losses in Serie A in their first game back in action but will be frustrated that there were unable to claim all three points in their game with Parma.
- Torino tumbled towards the relegation zone before the enforced break and were desperate to get off to a winning start with that bid getting off to a great start as Nicolas N’Koulou gave them the lead on the 15-minute mark but they were pegged back just over 15 minutes later.
- Andrea Belotti saw his spot kick saved which would have given the lead back to Torino and they were unable to find a winner after that and in their latest bid to end their winless run, they will be without the services of Daniele Baselli, Simone Verdi and Cristian Ansaldi.
- Udinese were having problems in front of goal before the play came to a halt in Serie A with those issues resulting in them failing to win any of their last seven league fixtures, although they did draw their last four.
- Undinese managed just four goals in those matches and that will be one area they will be desperate to improve on or they will face real problems having already suffered a big slide down the table.
- Despite their problems in the final third, it is an issue to one of their key men at the back that will be of greater concern heading into this game as centre-back Sebastian Prodl is still struggling with a knee injury.
Both Torino and Udinese find themselves embroiled in the battle to avoid the drop after a string of poor results. Neither side managed to collect the three points in any of their last seven league matches with their inability to find the back of the net a big part of their struggles. With four goals apiece during their respective winless runs, it would take a dramatic turnaround here for their fortunes to change so this is likely to be a low-scoring encounter.