When does Torino vs Roma kick off? Wednesday 29th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Torino vs Roma being played? Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Where can I get tickets for Torino vs Roma? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Torino vs Roma on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Torino vs Roma in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torino were held to their second consecutive draw as they failed to win for the third game in a row but they will be particularly disappointed by their latest result as they had to settle for just a point against bottom of the table SPAL.
- What will be more frustrating for Torino is that they had taken the lead in the game with SPAL thanks to Simone Verdi’s strike just before the hour but Torino were unable to hang on as they conceded with 11 minutes remaining.
- Torino will be desperate to make a return to winning ways before the season is out but they must do without Tomas Rincon in this clash because of suspension while Lorenzo De Silvestri and Daniele Baselli remain on the sidelines.
- Roma continued their strong form in the closing stages of the season as they extended their unbeaten run to six matches while earning their fifth win over that period thanks to a narrow success over Fiorentina in their latest outing.
- Jordan Veretout handed Roma the lead from the spot on the stroke of half-time but they did not retain that advantage for very long into the second half as Fiorentina levelled with just nine minutes played after the break.
- With a draw on the cards, Veretout held his nerve once again as he converted his second penalty of the game with just three minutes left to hand Roma the win but they have been dealt a blow ahead of this clash with Lorenzo Pellegrini set to miss out after fracturing his nose during the Fiorentina game.
Roma are ending the season well and will hope to continue their solid run of form as they look to cement their place in the top six as well as building some momentum ahead of their Europa League clash with Sevilla. They are unbeaten in their last six matches and now head to a Torino side with no win in three as they were disappointingly held to a draw against SPAL at the weekend. Torino have in fact won just three of their last 17 Serie A matches and they look for further woe here with Roma set to be too good for them.