2019-20 Serie A – Torino vs Lazio Preview & Prediction
When does Torino vs Lazio kick off? Tuesday 30th June, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Torino vs Lazio being played? Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Where can I get tickets for Torino vs Lazio? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Torino vs Lazio on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Torino vs Lazio in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torino had picked up four points from a possible six on their return to Serie A action but they could not extend their unbeaten run to three matches as they were on the end of a heavy loss on the road at Cagliari.
- Torino found themselves trailing by three goals just a minute into the second half but two goals in quick succession from Bremer and Andrea Belotti put them right back into the contest, only for Cagliari to kill off that hope with a fourth soon after.
- Simone Zaza will again be missing through injury along with Daniele Baselli, although the former should not be absent for too much longer with Moreno Longo likely to make changes to his side following the loss at Cagliari.
- Lazio did enough to respond with the three points after their loss against Atalanta had ended their 21-match unbeaten run in Serie A as a late goal against Fiorentina kept them four points from Juventus at the top of the table.
- It looked as though Lazio may have suffered disappointment for the second game in succession as they trailed approaching the final 20 minutes of the game but Ciro Immobile converted from the spot before Luis Alberto struck with just eight minutes remaining.
- Lazio were able to hang on having fought back from a goal down and they will now look to pick up another win to keep the pressure on Juve at the top with Danilo Cataldi hoping play some part after travelling with the squad.
Torino were unable to remain unbeaten after the resumption of Serie A as they suffered a big loss at Cagliari and now face the tricky task of hosting Lazio. The visitors got their title tilt back on track with a come-from-behind win over Fiorentina with two goals in the final 25 minutes turning that game on its head. Lazio must keep winning if they are to stay in touch with Juventus and the visitors should be able to exploit Torino’s defensive issues to claim the three points in this one.