When does Torino vs Genoa kick off? Thursday 16th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Torino vs Genoa being played? Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Where can I get tickets for Torino vs Genoa? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Torino vs Genoa on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Torino vs Genoa in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torino were unable to build on their victory over Brescia as they were beaten by Internazionale at the weekend which meant a fourth loss in their last five games and they will be desperate to avoid defeat as they host Genoa.
- Torino took a shock early lead as Andrea Belotti took advantage of an error and despite holding on until half-time, they conceded three times in a 13-minute period after the break which they were unable to respond to.
- That defeat now leaves Torino with just a five-point buffer to the relegation zone ahead of this game with Genoa but they did avoid any injuries during the Inter game and come into this with Daniele Baselli the only absentee.
- Genoa recorded a valuable three points in their quest to retain their Serie A status as they earned a 2-0 success against SPAL at the weekend and they will be eager to create further daylight between themselves and the relegation places.
- The win could have been even more straightforward had Iago Falque doubled his side’s lead from the spot after Goran Pandev had opened the scoring but his penalty was saved, although that did not prevent them from claiming the win as Lasse Schone notched a second.
- Genoa were able to leapfrog Lecce in the race for survival and sit one point above their rivals with this game in hand to come and they will hope to be boosted by the potential return of Domenico Criscito, Cristian Romero and Stefano Sturaro.
Torino and Genoa go head-to-head in an important contest at the wrong end of the Serie A table and if either side are able to come out on top in this clash, it would put them in a solid position to stay up. Torino were beaten by Internazionale at the weekend which was their fourth loss in five matches while Genoa picked up a confidence-boosting victory against SPAL. Genoa have now scored in their last 11 games in Serie A and it is eight in a row for Torino so it is likely that both teams will find the back of the net in this one.