When does Torino vs Brescia kick off? Wednesday 8th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Torino vs Brescia being played? Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Where can I get tickets for Torino vs Brescia? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Torino vs Brescia on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Torino vs Brescia in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torino continue to be sucked into relegation trouble after suffering a third consecutive loss in Serie A but they will hope to turn their form around after their run of difficult games came to an end with their defeat against Juventus.
- In what was always going to be a tough game, Andrea Belotti notched from the penalty spot deep into injury time at the end of the first half to bring the score back to 2-1 but Torino were unable to build on it as they conceded another two in the second half.
- They now host Brescia in a game that they will view as must-win but they will come into the contest without the services of centre-back Armando Izzo who is unavailable because of suspension.
- Brescia finally ended their long wait for a win as they put in a confidence-boosting performance at home to Hellas Verona at the weekend and their challenge will be to back that up on the road at Torino.
- After failing to win any of their last 14 matches, Brescia earned the valuable three points thanks to second half goals from Andrea Papetti and Alfredo Donnarumma, the latter coming deep into stoppage time.
- Brescia still have plenty of work to do to pull themselves away from the relegation zone but they will be hindered by injuries once again in this contest with Andrea Cistana, Dimitri Bisoli and Jhon Chancellor all remaining on the sidelines while Enrico Alfonso and Emanuele Ndoj are doubts.
Brescia gave themselves a lifeline in their bid to avoid the drop with a priceless win against Hellas Verona at the weekend. That was their first win in 15 matches and they will be desperate to add another three points as they travel to Torino. The hosts have lost their last three but they were all difficult matches and they will view this as a brilliant opportunity to put that run behind them. However, with neither side flush with goals, this is likely to be a low-scoring contest.