When does SPAL vs Udinese kick off? Thursday 9th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is SPAL vs Udinese being played? Stadio Paolo Mazza
Where can I get tickets for SPAL vs Udinese? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is SPAL vs Udinese on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream SPAL vs Udinese in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- SPAL were unable to build on their shock draw with AC Milan as they were on the end of a 3-0 loss against Sampdoria with the game put beyond them by half-time in what was a disappointing showing.
- SPAL were in the game at 1-0 down but two goals on the stroke of half-time ended the game as a contest and with Brescia beating Hellas Verona, SPAL’s defeat saw them drop to the bottom of the table.
- With just one win in their last 10 Serie A matches, SPAL are running out of time to pull themselves out of trouble and to make matters harder for them in their bid to earn a rare victory, they will be without the suspended Thiago Cionek for this contest.
- Udinese had high hopes of making it successive wins after an impressive victory against Roma but they blew a two-goal lead at home to Genoa as they conceded twice late into the contest.
- Seko Fofana edged Udinese ahead just before the break and Kevin Lasagna doubled the lead in the final 20 minutes but they allowed Genoa to pull one back with nine minutes left before they struck again in the seventh minute of stoppage time.
- That will be a difficult pill to swallow for Udinese but they have the chance to respond against bottom side SPAL, although they will be unable to call upon Ken Sema for this contest as he serves a suspension.
SPAL moved a step closer to relegation to Serie A with a 3-0 loss to Sampdoria at the weekend and the bottom side are running out of matches to earn the points required to seal their safety. They have won just one of their last 10 and with just five wins to their name this season, it is an extraordinary task for them. They host Udinese here who are unbeaten in their last two and the visitors will be desperate to get back to winning ways after blowing a two-goal lead against Genoa on Sunday but they should be able to respond with the three points in this one.