When does SPAL vs Torino kick off? Sunday 26th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is SPAL vs Torino being played? Stadio Paolo Mazza
Where can I get tickets for SPAL vs Torino? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is SPAL vs Torino on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream SPAL vs Torino in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- SPAL’s miserable run of form continued as they suffered a sixth straight defeat and they conceded six in the process against Roma with their defensive woes continuing.
- They have now allowed 12 goals in their last three matches but they will be particularly disappointed by the result to Roma having managed to get themselves on level terms.
- SPAL made it 1-1 thanks to Alberto Cerri’s effort but they fell behind again just before the break before conceding four second half goals and they will now be without Kevin Bonifazi who was shown a red card from the bench during the Roma match.
- Torino were only able to draw with Hellas Verona during the week with that point meaning they hold a six-point gap over 18th placed Lecce but they will be desperate to win this contest which could seal their place in next season’s Serie A.
- Torino were second best for much of the contest and fell behind as Verona scored from the spot just over 10 minutes into the second half but the hosts responded well as Simone Zaza earned them a point thanks to his leveller.
- They will fancy their chances against already relegated SPAL and could be boosted by the return of Armando Izzo who is pushing to return from a knee issue, although Lorenzo De Silvestri has been ruled out for the remainder of the campaign.
Torino remain in relegation danger but they can almost certainly seal their spot in the league with a win here. They face SPAL who come into this on the back of a six-match losing streak which has seen them relegated to Serie B. They have in fact failed to win any of their last nine and with eight of those ending in defeat, another loss is on the cards for them in this one with their issues at both ends of the pitch likely to be exploited by Torino.