When does SPAL vs Internazionale kick off? Thursday 16th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is SPAL vs Internazionale being played? Stadio Paolo Mazza
Where can I get tickets for SPAL vs Internazionale? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is SPAL vs Internazionale on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream SPAL vs Internazionale in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- SPAL suffered a third consecutive defeat without finding the back of the net as they edged further towards the Serie A trapdoor and time is drastically running out for them to save their season.
- In a six-pointer against Genoa, it was the hosts who took the lead midway through the first half and SPAL had goalkeeper Karlo Letica to thank for keeping the deficit at one before the break as he saved from the spot.
- That failed to galvanise SPAL who did end up falling two behind just nine minutes into the second half and with no win in their last six games, they will be hoping to have Ervin Zukanovic, Mohamed Fares and Mattia Valoti available for selection.
- Internazionale looked to be heading for a third game without a win after they trailed Torino at half-time of their weekend clash but Inter fought back in the second half to earn the three points.
- Despite dominating the first half, Inter fell behind but responded well with Ashley Young finding the back of the net just three minutes into the second half before Diego Godin handed them the lead just three minutes later.
- Lautaro Martinez gave Inter a comfortable lead with a third goal just after the hour-mark which was enough to seal the victory but in their bid to make it back-to-back successes, Godin is out due to suspension while Romelu Lukaku remains a doubt with an adductor issue.
SPAL look all but certain to suffer relegation to Serie B after they failed to win for the sixth game in a row at the weekend which allowed another relegation-threatened side in Genoa to extend their lead over them. That was their third defeat in a row and their third game without scoring too with a tough game against Internazionale lying in wait for them here. Inter got back to winning ways with a come-from-behind win against Torino at the weekend and with the hosts struggling for goals, the away side should be able to win this without conceding.