When does SPAL vs AC Milan kick off? Wednesday 1st July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is SPAL vs AC Milan being played? Stadio Paolo Mazza
Where can I get tickets for SPAL vs AC Milan? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is SPAL vs AC Milan on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream SPAL vs AC Milan in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- SPAL were unable to put the disappointment of conceding late on against Cagliari behind them as they suffered a second straight loss with Napoli proving too strong for them in their clash on Sunday.
- SPAL fell behind in the opening minutes but were right in the game thanks to an equaliser from Andrea Petagna just before the half-hour mark, although their parity did not last long with Napoli retaking the lead soon after before they sealed the win in the final 15 minutes.
- That loss has seen SPAL fall to the bottom of the table and to make matters worse for them as they attempt to try and claw their way out of relegation danger, they will be without centre-back Felipe who is banned after picking up his fifth booking of the campaign.
- AC Milan gave their European hopes a huge boost as they secured a brilliant victory against Roma at the weekend as they made it back-to-back wins in Serie A since the resumption of the league.
- After putting four past Lecce, Milan were able add another two goals in the win over Roma but had to bide their time to break the deadlock with Ante Rebic’s opener not coming until the final 15 minutes before Hakan Calhanoglu sealed the win late on from the spot.
- This trip to SPAL comes too soon for centre-back Leo Duarte who remains on the sidelines with a thigh injury but Zlatan Ibrahimovic is back in the squad and is available for selection after overcoming a calf injury.
AC Milan will believe they can have a shot at chasing Roma down in fifth spot after a 2-0 victory over their rivals at the weekend. They come into this contest trailing them by six points but a third win in a row will put them under pressure, as well as sixth-placed Napoli. Milan have put in two impressive performances together in their last two games and that spells trouble for a SPAL side with just one win in eight and the visitors should be able to claim a routine win here.