When does Sassuolo vs Lecce kick off? Saturday 4th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Sassuolo vs Lecce being played? MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore
Where can I get tickets for Sassuolo vs Lecce? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Sassuolo vs Lecce on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sassuolo vs Lecce in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- After two successive 3-3 draws in which they had to come from behind late on to salvage a point, Sassuolo continued their impressive run in front of goal as they notched three again to see off Fiorentina on Wednesday.
- A brace from Gregoire Defrel including one from the spot saw Sassuolo open up a two-goal advantage at the break before Mert Muldur sealed the win with a third in the second half, although Sassuolo could not keep their clean sheet.
- They conceded in the final minute of the game but it did not take the gloss off their victory and they will be confident of more success as they host Lecce, although they will be without the suspended Rogerio.
- Lecce’s poor run of form continued as they lost their fifth successive game in Serie A and despite putting up a much better fight than in their recent matches, their ill-discipline was once again very costly.
- Lecce fell behind from the spot just before the break but responded with a penalty of their own five minutes into the second half with Marco Mancosu converting but they undid their work to get back into the game as they conceded their second spot kick of the game with 15 minutes left.
- Despite their poor run of form, Lecce could have handed a few huge boosts for this game with Zan Majer, Cristiano Dell’Orco and Alessandro Deiola all returning to training and they are in with a chance of featuring here.
Sassuolo have been involved in some very entertaining matches since the Serie A season resumed and have scored three goals in each of their last three games. They will be confident of continuing that run as they host struggling Lecce and the visitors’ defensive woes could be compounded here. They have conceded 21 goals in their last five games and Sassuolo should be able to capitalise by claiming the victory by at least two clear goals.