When does Sassuolo vs Juventus kick off? Wednesday 15th July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Sassuolo vs Juventus being played? MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore
Where can I get tickets for Sassuolo vs Juventus? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Sassuolo vs Juventus on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sassuolo vs Juventus in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sassuolo maintained their brilliant form as they made it four consecutive victories thanks to a 1-2 success against Lazio as they fought back from a goal down to seal a dramatic late win.
- Sassuolo trailed at the break but Giacomo Raspadori levelled seven minutes into the second half and with the game appearing to be ending in a stalemate, Francesco Caputo found a winner in stoppage time.
- It is now seven matches since Sassuolo tasted defeat but they face a tough challenge against Serie A leaders Juventus and their task is likely to be hindered by an injury picked up by Rogerio in training which is set to sideline him.
- Juventus were outplayed for large spells of their contest with Atalanta and were fortunate to come away from that clash with a point as a late, contentious penalty allowed them to snatch a draw.
- Atalanta took the lead and they held onto that until 10 minutes into the second half when Cristiano Ronaldo levelled from the spot but the visitors looked to have sealed the win when they struck with 10 minutes remaining.
- However, Ronaldo made no mistake with his second spot kick in the 90th minute to ensure his side did not suffer a second consecutive loss but in their bid to get back to winning ways, they will be without the suspended Juan Cuadrado.
Sassuolo have been one of the most impressive teams in Serie A since the restart and they will hold no fear as they host Juventus. The league leaders have failed to win either of their last two matches and while the title is still firmly within their reach, they will be eager to avoid another slip-up. However, the hosts are unbeaten in their last six and can avoid defeat once again in this one, although both teams are likely to score.