When does Sassuolo vs AC Milan kick off? Tuesday 21st July, 2019 – 20:45 (UK)
Where is Sassuolo vs AC Milan being played? MAPEI Stadium - Città del Tricolore
Where can I get tickets for Sassuolo vs AC Milan? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Sassuolo vs AC Milan on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sassuolo vs AC Milan in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a string of eye-catching results, Sassuolo were left frustrated from their trip to Cagliari as they were only able to come away with a point despite facing 10 men for almost the entire second half.
- Sassuolo took an early lead through Francesco Caputo and they looked on course for all three points when Cagliari were reduced to 10 just three minutes into the second half but the hosts scored a shock equaliser and were able to hold on.
- Sassuolo played well despite not been able to find a winner and that means it is unlikely they will make too many changes to their side, although they will be without the suspended Gian Marco Ferrari.
- AC Milan continued their unbeaten record since the restart of play in Serie A as they put in another fine attacking display to secure their second win in a row with a 5-1 success against Bologna.
- Alexis Saelemaekers and Hakan Calhanoglu struck in the first half and despite Bologna pulling one back before the break, Ismael Bennacer, Ante Rebic and Davide Calabria added further efforts in the second half to seal the big win.
- Milan continue to be without the services of injured trio Samu Castillejo, Leo Duarte and Mateo Musacchio and after such an impressive display at the weekend, it is unlikely that they will make too many changes to their side.
Sassuolo and AC Milan have been two of the form teams of Serie A since the restart and they now go head-to-head in an intriguing contest. Sassuolo were left frustrated as they could only take a point from their clash with Cagliari at the weekend while Milan ran out big winners against Bologna. Both are unbeaten in their last eight league matches and having found the back of the net in each of those matches, that run should continue here with goals likely at either end.