When does Sampdoria vs Cagliari kick off? Wednesday 15th July, 2019 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Sampdoria vs Cagliari being played? Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Where can I get tickets for Sampdoria vs Cagliari? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What TV channel is Sampdoria vs Cagliari on in the UK? Premier Sports have the rights to Serie A matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sampdoria vs Cagliari in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
Users of the LiveScore app will also be able to stream the match live
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sampdoria made it three wins from their last four matches as they responded to their loss against Atalanta with a solid success on the road at Udinese at the weekend.
- Sampdoria fell behind in the lead up to the break but Fabio Quagliarella levelled on the stroke of half-time, although they had to wait until the 84th minute before they took the lead with Federico Bonazzoli finding the back of the net.
- Udinese piled forward in search of an equaliser but Manolo Gabbiadini sealed the win three minutes into stoppage time and they will come into this full of confidence, although Gaston Ramirez is a doubt following the ankle knock he picked up at the weekend.
- Cagliari played out their second successive 0-0 draw as they were held by Lecce at the weekend and that disappointing result means they have now failed to win any of their last four matches.
- Cagliari had the better of the play but failed to really dominate against the side struggling at the wrong end of the table and they will be frustrated that they were unable to get back to winning ways.
- In a further blow for Cagliari, Radja Nainggolan has aggravated his calf problem and looks likely to sit this game out, although Christian Oliva could provide them with a boost as he bids to make his comeback from an ankle sprain.
Sampdoria did not dwell on their loss to Atalanta and while it took them until the closing stages of their game with Udinese, they were able to respond with the three points. Two late goals sealed that win to make it three victories from their last four matches. They now host a Cagliari side that have failed to win any of their matches over the same period and although three of those have ended in draws, Sampdoria’s recent form should be enough for them to come out on top of this contest.